Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Groovy-ghan,my son's tour



when my son was in 6th standard, his camp to Behal school

Vikas went to sports camp at Behal School for the first time. He spent One week away from home.  He would have stayed the whole month if I would have let her. Vippi was fine to be home with us. 

Vippi and I escaped to our village for a couple of days without Vikas.  We enjoyed going to fields when harvesting was being done, drank, and did a little harvesting of millets.  But mostly we ate and drank.  It was a nice break after the busy end of the school year and festivity extravaganzas.

Once we had a free weekend, Vippi and I tackled a little bedroom remodel.  We took down the old furniture pieces from tand, painted them, and replaced the curtains with shades.  I still have some olden furniture of those days I will post some. 

The photo above sums things up really well right now

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment