Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wardrobe refashion---daughter’s out-fit out of mother’s …..

Save mother earth by turning unwanted items into something useful.


my daughter wearing suit reconstructed out of min pictured above….

See the picture, out of my upper shirt I stitched her salwar, and with my slwar I stitched her shirt, I used the chunni material to make full sleeves of my daughter’s shirt and, frills attached on neck line with chunni material, made the dress little more fashionable and beautiful.


i am posed with my brother’s younger daughter…. and on right.... isn't me...

My beautiful suit! isn't it, pictured above!

This is the suit of mine, fabric with matching chunni was bought by my aunt from America. I liked it very much I was so exited to wear it that I spent almost 3/4th of the night to stitch it (making row-stitches in hurry, to make it just to put on once) so that I can wear it next day on the ring cerymony of my younger brother. Then for coming few years I used to wear it at special occasions, and next several years I used it day-in day-out, wash-in wash out. I finally bored to wear it but the texture stuff was so cute, I couldn't want to through it . I finally decided to reconstruct it , and tansformed it into another suit dress for my daughter.

So i used this old out-fit of mine into a brand new dress for my daughter...

Try it out, and be earth friendly!

And

Economise on your dress!

Save money!

Be friendly with the fabric you like most, with you---- for a long time!

Preseve it till the actual death of the fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment