Saturday, November 5, 2011

my corner at Home & Woman's Era , my plants

 I have a story to tell you jaust last weeks happening.......

 listen PLEASE   I was sitting in my comfy chair the week after my mother’s treatment for her fractured hand, feeling pretty good but fed up with the weather and to be quite truthful, the my corner as well, at least that which can be seen from the vantage point of the comfy chair.


  















Too little rain and too much heat has the frant corner yard with plants  looking pretty sad.   I had the Sunday edition of the Hindustan Times at hand and was reminded once again how much I wanted to see a couple of shows of Films particular at Delhi.









 And that's when I got a little crazy and booked myself with my daughter, tickets for 2 shows and three days stay with my daughter at her flat this past weekend.  I left Hisar at 4 AM and by 7:30AM at Delhi, I was sitting in The Park of AIMS with a glass of Coffee, enjoying cooler air and the delights that only New Delhi can provide.








Vipin and I enjoyed lunch at A2B, followed by a stroll through Green Market, before parting ways in the .  that time I was privileged to attend the final performance of






My daughters play and to witness possibly the  most brilliant part ever performed, by the inimitable Danish iqbal.  Play directed  by Danish was hilarious and poignant ... and well worth almost missing my train home!


 CLICK THE LINK BELOW  AND HAVE A READ TO MY ARTICLE THERE

Woman's Era India - October 2011 (2nd)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment