Thursday, December 8, 2011

up-cycling.: उनके चित्रों ने स्त्री की आजादी को नए मायने दिए...and some me made things...



The process of is very dear to me, so much so that i created a lot of up-cycled articles which is the need of the day during recession. I also love the idea of taking old things and making them into new.its a trait transfer d by my Dad, he was a man who lead the frugal life....इ am on his foot steps and trying to transfer the trait to my kids...now adults.

some empty tins some forged twines ....and the result is here


i utilized all the waste that was lying with me with last few months only...
i will write the HOW of them all....and very soon!

here are some leaves i created in assortment with colours ...

Gogi Saroj Pal -


मेरी बेटी मशहूर पेंटर और अपनी दोस्त गोगी सरोज्पाल के साथ...उनके पेंटिंग एग्जिविसन स्थल

my daughter's article on her Famous Artist friend....just click and be acquainted with her...

.: उनके चित्रों ने स्त्री की आजादी को नए मायने दिए: प्रसिद्ध चित्रकार गोगी सरोज पाल ने कैनवास पर रूप-रंगों के सहारे एक नया मुहावरा विकसित किया. उनकी चित्रकला और जीवन पर विपिन चौधरी का आ...

No comments:

Post a Comment