Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mom and me


I love my corner, it is decorated and arranged with so much love and care… Next to my couch sits my table which I up cycled in  one of my previous post,  all of my crochet project wool is colour-coordinated and stashed next to my chair, my pattern books live in  the up cycled book rack in this corner   upon which sits my lovely healthy green plant, and my beautiful chunk of rose quartz sits on the floor sending out loving, healing vibes.  (If you’re wondering where my mom sits, you met her couch  in  this post!)

 Mom's couch is extra cozy, which makes me jealous, but my couch is better for me because   it is a hard seat couch and   it has  a BIG cotton cushion  which means I can curl up on  it and crochet, and I can knit, even with 35cm needles without having them hitting the arms annoyingly.  It is the best couch  in the world.  I’m not the only one who thinks so…..

No comments:

Post a Comment