Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two posts in a day,Charles Dickens

Charles Dickens

As soon as i opened my computer yesterday and found out the Doodle on Charles Dicken’s 200th birth day and i became nostalgic. The nostalgia it brings of my college days during my MA in English literature( though i did’t completed my literature course)and having finish writing project based on his novel Great Expectations.. it was sooooooooooooootough to complete.

Later i read Charles Dicken’s recently (2004-2007) during my Phd, my Topic was on slums, and Dickens was first who unrevealed the misery of slum people to the WORLD throw his novels.



Doodle on Charles Dicken’s 200th birth day





Here is time line of his novel writings....


1837-39 - Oliver Twist


1838-39 - The Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby


1843 - A Christmas Carol


1849-50 - David Copperfield


1852-53 - Bleak House


1859 - A Tale of Two Cities

1860-61 - Great Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment