Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Me a sewer; without any sewing machine of my own


In my previous post, I mentioned that for complete one year I don't have any sewing machine at all. I sold my old local machine to a kabaarii. I was sssssssssssssoooooofedup by that machine that I can’t able to bear its sight to look at! And I sold that on the price of mare a t the weight of iron piece…and got rid with that machine. It's a disaster to have no sewing machine.I practically hand sew all of my projects, and it's really tiring. But I plan to buy one next month, I hope I can find a great machine at a great bargain.   today I just want to inspire myself by posting this Brother PC-420 picture : (Reading its reviews on many websites, I'm quite sure that this is really worth to buy)



This( I mean brother) machine was tested and used by me .my one of the acquaintances bought it from Mauritius and want to sold it I tried and sewed some dress with that machine .but the cost they want was very big…because they have to pay the custom duty in India equal to its price…and I didn’t want to pay that mush price at that time.
  Is there any suggestion what kind of sewing machine that I need to buy?
There are a lot of singer here, but it's hard to recognize fake singer from the original one. Brother has many fans too, despite its high price for new item. There are many brands from China too, but I guess I shouldn't buy them
I give you the tour of my sewing space! My sewing space without machine…………of no my sewing space doesn’t really have much personality, and it's a mess, but I love that it's just my space even without a machine. I feel really lucky that I have a whole (tiny!) room (the dinning area)to myself to work in and make a complete mess of every so often.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment