Friday, April 27, 2012

Wall Hanging Bonanza.......

Yesterday I have dug out one of my cross stitch project that I started ……….and abandoned on the way of completion…………many…….many years ago……. when my children were little. It’s the third time I dug it out …….to give it some time and complete it myself!
I made this scenery for wall hanging on Aida_cloth using Cross-stitch . The design I was fallowing …was my own scenery cross stitched by me using long armed cross stitch i.e using four squares for one cross stitch…so my first scenery was of bigger size………….don’t know why when I made my first scenery of this design …….with 4 squares ..I was not only one ………………..my several class mates made it ………may be for ease of finishing quickly or for bigger picture!!!!!!!!!!! Or something else!

We(along with my friends) bought a book from our University Nehru library ……where the design was featured…….didn’t remember the book………………..the scenery was so popular within the campus (home-science) that one of our English teacher …tear (stole)the page of the book of library for making the scenery later on may be ….at her home town.
I will tell you where is my original scenery that was framed with beautiful flower engraved frame had gone? It was left and confiscated by  the father of my children when I got divorce from him.
See the blank spaces .it needs direction which are nowhere not in library book ? Whereabouts of my previous crafty items  can’t be traced …..its a back..Long…long ago story…………..
Any way I will trace out some solution and will complete it very soon……………
Again I will bring another new fabric  and Embroidery thread for making this scenery using long arm  Cross-stitch and will frame that in time to decorate my living room wall.

what colour i should use for the plinth of the house ?



several stitches to make ............where is the direction?

what colour of floss for the half open door?

suggestions are WELCOME!!!!!!!!!



Happy Cross stitching! 



No comments:

Post a Comment