Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fabric covered boxes

Few days ago I received some card boxes filled with laddus and Amul ghee I ordered. Although not sturdy enough like plastic boxes, but I immediately noticed that they would be perfect for stacking my Yarn stack, which is growing with each purchase. It seems I am always looking creative side for the packaging material, and what better way to stack something colorful INSIDE something special/green, right?   So I tried my hand for my first fabric covered boxes with some used fabric pieces……….what is the appropriate word here up cycled/repurposed/recycled/reused…………please suggest? 
 Salwar Kameez  SUIT FABRIC




They are easy and fast to make, one big rectangle of fabric is needed. This one comes from My old Rajasthani cotton Salwar Kameez, this one fabric piece was once the cover of the chair, but I liked the design of Rajasthani shirt and the micro check, big check and the condition and colour of the fabric is good. None of my boxes is made with wadding the big card boxes of Ghee and 1 kg Amul Ghee  see HERE  were reused  to make these boxes. here is an INSPIRATION
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. If you are launching new Brand for shirt boxes uk and looking for Shirts Box Packaging in UK? then you are on right Place. we can help you to customized it.

    ReplyDelete