Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cricket with Click


Okay, before we get started, the title of this photo laden post is a lie. It should be Cricket and a stitch, but they don’t rhyme, so I took poetic and changed stitch to crochet.
I stole these photos from my niece’s folder she will kill me noticing here……
It come SO Fast that I quickly loaded them and posted here ……….
My son has just launched his cricket academy in university premises to train youngster’s CRICKET….
 
Let see the progress…………….results…………outcomes…………….and what?
 .....

my little daughter is in driving mood here


 My son has just bought this roller for his cricket academy ground at University Premises....

I think just posing for a shoot 

 

Learning

 

staring the cricket ground  from the  outer wall

 

In front of the ground with her class-mate

 

With her another friend while the other one is on camera/cell-phone

Now for the crochet part I did hauled the local shops for yarn, thread, floss to do something creative my inspiration to day is HERE I know, the girl went all out and set the...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment