Thursday, April 5, 2012

Metamorphosis: Color and Texture


I tried to turn my soafa into this:

Into an awesomely cute greener shade..because everything,


see the knot at arm of sofa, newly created flower wall hanging is peeking out here.......

........no seriously everything, in my house is either blue, green, ivory, brown with the occasional splash of red. It’s so boring! So in order to keep from routene repeated the above

the knot at arm is back side here
colors.i turned my sofas into green.i just wrapped the green heavy weight cloth

around the foam itself.YES UN- stitched………..all the three pads in one wrap,

wrapped and attached with the help of basket pins…………..and I was done within one hour!!..isnt is amazing

i will fallow this Site for Color and Texture of the fabric of my sofa...............YES ....INDEED ....Later on.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment