Friday, April 6, 2012

Beehive in my balcony, my showl in progress


Yes they found the right place for their habitation in the groove below........




Yesterdy while transplanting some newly grown marrigold flowers in our empty pots and doing cleaning in our balcony we (me and my niece) were stunned ..yes I think its past activity that is going on……… .and on…….for the past couple of months and interesting activity had been taking place in my little balcony garden….the photo will show the truth.sharing a few shots of it here.

My Bee Hive



It seems(see the picture below) its really a couple of months activity…..INDEED…..see hundreds of them settled there, they seemed to be enjoying the groove of plants with marrigolds..roses…………and beautiful red coleus, the keli herb, the elephant plants..and many others……..

It seems its couple of months activity…..INDEED…..see hundreds of them settled there, they seemed to be enjoying the groove of plants with marrigolds..roses…………and beautiful red cronta……..


my to do hooky thing today is THIS ONE

My shawl in progress...
Shawl is not easy to make, its a lengthy process, and when the  needles are large(min here are NO.4). While the pattern is messy one but you need to be attentive all the time for the pattern, the yarn is 3 ply acrylic.   
its still very cozy knit..

fabric yarn basket at my arms length is easy to grasp the yarn in need...

it looks bulky, but it not.....

pattern says knit one ,yarn over and knit two together till the end ,on the wrong side knit all the stitches again repeat beginning row for the pattern these two rows make the pattern 




I like to sit on my balcony and knit when the days are as nice and warm as they are now. In my head I have seen yarns fall from the table onto the floor and entangle my hairs, sometime   it is attacked by the neighbor's red-haired cat ... No fun! Even if one is careful and extra careful, the nest always falls to the floor sometimes. 

Then I came up with the amazing idea of ​​putting the yarn in one of the basket I made with my fabric and put it on the table. Vips! No falls  on the floor,  . Oh, how smart I think I am ;-) 

I made this fabric basket  myself,I want to make another one,  but now I have so many knitting projects going on that go ahead.

Now the knitwear will give way to the balcony for matar paneer  to be cooked on our gas. Mmmm ... lovely Happy days !!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment