Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It’s Sunny Day

I think I should fallow all Hindi in this blog …it begun this blog as a Hindi blog but I love to express in English most efficiently instead of Hindi! Sometimes I did try to post my writing in Hindi …and I usually do that so! But immediately the next fallows with English!
Any way I have some exciting news about the weather …..on my way to Delhi and back….and the programs i attended It’s Sunny  Day with scorching heat today ………
I think i should talk about the programme 1st right!!!!! And  first let me show you Pics of the program  on 13th of May in the evening, I attended…

The programme “khule men rachana part 3” in which my daughter Vipin choudhary read 

her 7-8 pems along with Leeladhar Mandloi  Director General at Prasar Bharati  India and 

Rajni anuragi a Dalit (Dalit is a name given to the oppressed low caste people) 

writer........the programm was a success. I'm so proud of my daughter.......... 

.
all the three are waiting for their turn to recite their creations......
Rajani addressing the audiences 
Vipin Chaudhary(my dear Daughter reciting her Poems)

in continuation with ............It's sunny day ..........above................................And let me explain about the weather on the way to  Delhi  and back Home city..............................................................................................

But  the day after tomorrow while going to Delhi there were thousands of uprooted trees on the roadside…..this situation is because of the dust-storms which are the most unpleasant feature of the climate in this area and in the area  of my home town (Bhiwani district) as well. For hours before a big dust –storm the air is usually still and closes, and it holds a quantity of the fine dust in suspension, thus making it difficult to breathe with comfort; then with great suddenness the storm is seen on the horizon, and it spreads rapidly over the plain. There is a strong wind (usually cyclonic) accompanied by thunder and lightning, and after this drops of muddy rain, and the dust storm is over. Its immediate effect is to reduce the temperature by a few degrees, but this is only temporary, and , the mercury in the thermometer soon begins to rise again, and atmospheric conditions are worked up for another storm and thus the cycle goes on, storm following storm, at greater or less intervals all through the hot months till, the first burst of monsoon. During a dust- storm the light of the sun is completely obscured, and it its frequently necessary to have recourse to artificial illumination. The murkiness of the atmosphere resembles that of a London fog(as my friend Baljit experienced during her stay in London) ,but says the temperature is somewhere 100 degree instead of being only a degree or so above freezing point. Also  yesterday was a again a thunder storm, tooooooooo(all the features of the weather explained in above para happened) on the way back from Delhi,
Have a read HERE  and HERE for the programme that was held at JNU ,Delhi .
Have a read!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment