Friday, May 11, 2012

my yarn and fabric stash, fairisley and aQuotes

I am going to improve my knitting skills by tackling fair isle, annoying tiny 3 ply wool, number 4 needles and lacy knitting.  I am also going to try sewing again.  I already have the yarn and the fabric I need for the projects I have earmarked and as such I'll expand my family’s wardrobe and save money at the same time.

will try my hand on fair isle


newly created stash of wool

newly created stash of fabric
Quotes: “Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
_   Elizabeth Zimmermann

Knitting is clothing made in spare moments, or round the fire, whenever women gathered together... It's something to celebrate-clothes made in love and service, something women have always done.”
Anne Bartlett (Author of Knitting) - Goodreads

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment