Thursday, May 17, 2012

Slipper Days ...........

I got theses yarn skeins to knit slippers for my daughter, so that she can curl up on her couch during her work of writing and during slipping time she can wear them.............
Summer days are slipper days for my daughter ...........she cant, help her without cozy slippers on her feet........... 


For making slippers
Flowery slippers


 AnnaPuh's Flowery slippers in beautiful cool colours. AnnaPuh's blog in Swedish is HERE!

 Then...
A warm and feminine version in pastel shades by Kristiinake  





a Brazilian "white flower power" version named "Tathi" by OliviaClaudia (her blog in Portuguese is Pequenospontos )


 I will surely knit all three of them and will post the instructions to knit them!!!Right!
My today's morning musing is HERE...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment