Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Organize your Important papers............

I am in need to organize my important papers. But, why?   I will tell ……..If you're anything like me, you have billions of papers/documents and  envelopes stashed in various corners of your home, and when you want to locate one it takes a while to track everything down. As I embark on this quest one thing I have realized is important is better organization. While I know basically where all the important documents are, (a box in my 

closet) they are in no way organized and can take forever to find the exact document I 

needed. So to fix that I bought large plastic totes that are created for file storage and 

handle both legal and letter sized files. 

Plastic folders.....Beautiful to look at!!!!
All are different in design
Colours are sooosoothing.........
All piled up on rack
All are in light shades of colour
Have a Nice Day!



I got some so I can have one for each sized file type and the hanging files as well as 

folders for each. I finally went through my office area and cleaned out the clutter. It was 

horrible. I bought 3 little space savers to separate bills, things to be shredded and things 

to be filed. This will help with my organization there. Tonight I plan to pull out my box 

and start to file things away the right way. 
  Will make so many things easier. Honestly there  can be so many different situations and knowing where your income-tax details are your ,where your birth certificate is or the mortgage documents and insurance papers can be needed quickly,you are in need of medical prescriptions.
SO, in the nutshell I’ve started /trying to be more organized now. I keep my supplies in these  handy accordion folders:
 Something about the cards:
i've got different sections for different cards. so far, this is how I divided them up:
- blank cards
- personal stationery
- card scraps
- Occasion cards [birthday, wedding, etc.]
Plus I try to match envelopes up with the cards when I stick them in, so I’m not shuffling through everything trying to find the right size. And about the card scarps -- I cut up pieces of cards I receive (if I’m not planning to keep them for sentimental reasons) and up cycle them by using them to make my own cards, recently I made some wall hangings out of wedding cards. I’ve given some totally awesome semi-homemade wedding and baby cards over the years(I got the idea from the New year card I got{from my Nanu, when I was 12 years and studied at Agra, it was in shape of leaf)

organizing

I really recommend everyone grab this nasty bull (plastic folders) by the horns!
Happy Day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment