Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TA cute Jumper for cute Niece.........

This is my 2nd project of sewing dresses (My first dress project is here ) from the Fabric stash I bought  for making my fabric stock. Also along with this stock I bought some fabric for my niece It's a Rajasthan Shalwar kameez (termed as jumper in our colloquial haryanvi) dress material for my niece! Unfortunately, I can't take any pictures of her in it because I won't have enough time since I’m home from Delhi (woah!).

This was a very straightforward project and the directions were fairly simple. It didn't take very long either, it could easily be finished in a day. The measurements for the churidar was  a little bit difficult so I took help from my neighbor who is expert in sewing all types of girl’s to get the jumper to the size I needed, I took the help of her older jumper for pattern.



I've really been enjoying this dress after year’s lapse in sewing. As I got my sewing machine Not to mention it helps me think of ways to decrease my ever-growing stash of fabric. If you're into sewing hobby and want to buy new sewing tool, be sure to check out sewing-machine  guide from Anand Mistery at his blog anandhmistry.blogspot.in, he reviewed for usha janome and singer machines and noted down their features there!
I will post her full dress later on!!!!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment