Friday, June 22, 2012

Please Do answer for my question

Summer vacations are on move...and i have this vase full of beads 
 I love beads since I was a kid....


Can any body tell me what to do with these beads??
Please answer me ........
on comment box....Right!

I love to be responded........

I know Turmaric  has several medicinal values but i tasted the haldi/milk  recently and it tasted good ...really i love it ...My mom always used to drink haldi vala dudh but i didn't notice means i never tried it to drink myself...it is with Dr KM that i dare to taste.........After all she is a Doctor and an experienced person there is something meaningful in all her deeds..........thats why i decided to make it my regular habit to drink milk with haldi........
Bone apetite!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment