Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MY Kitchen cabinet-cheer ups my soul


This sight awaited me when I got up to make myself a cheer-yourself-up cuppa. The inside of my look into my niche cabinet! The looks of glass aren’t quite captured right with my mobile camera. So let's take a closer look.



On the bottom shelf there are some Colorful mugs, white cups in hotel ware, some white china eggcups, on the second shelf some glass ice-cream cups, and the glass milk jugs and bowls vine glasses, cold drink glasses were bought from  Delhi. The colorful mugs were also bought from  Delhi’s, LajpatNagar central market.
On the left in the third shelf here are  lovely cold drink glasses (sadly not the full sets of six each. Perhaps I should bring the missed ones to complete the set?) from the Kitchen Galary in Hisar itself, my some tea glasses and mugs on the right. The upper shelf is divided in three. On right my lovely vintage teapot from Lajpat Nagar , Delhi again. In the middle the Nescafe printed red mugs free with Nescafe packet from Military Canteen here and white coffee mugs..i love white plain crockery and hotel ware.  On the left the glasses from a little shop near my daughter’s flat in  Delhi,and the two were free with some tea boxes or  other beverage Bourn vita or complain. There are several beautiful mugs and glasses free with the purchases…..so cute that I had to purchase another packet without any need just to complete the set or for a pair. Isn’t’ it to befool the consumers for purchase more ore encourage consumers for impulsive buying?????? 
I've also just see some ladies in their gala dress for a boy’s birth celebrations on the handpump.  A lady in a Haryanvi traditional dress walking between the crowed with a pot of water on her head.thw scene also cheers me immensely, though I wish it were me in the traditional Dresses
of Haryana ..i love traditional dresses of all the states of India. I surely will gift my daughter Traditional Dresses of each state of India….of course on her marriage…..right. 
Previously
There was mare a niche  instead of cabinet for crockery 
My daughter i think modelling for her newly bought Dupatta 
Have a Lovely Day!!!



So anyway, that sight has cheered me right up! I think it could do with some oil cloth to line the shelves. Perhaps the map table cloth I bought in Bus will do better? Yes. The map’s loveliness ensues.



then i designed a cabinet to fit into the niche

 my handyman is perfect one to make it for me....the cabinet is just 10 inches inches deep

No comments:

Post a Comment