Friday, July 6, 2012

Log candle stand for ..........

The newest addition to my  Candle Holder Collection! This split log candle holder is made from the fallen tree branch at my front yard and it makes a great addition to my frant yard window sill  or table setting.




Rustic decor appeals to those who have a love of the great outdoors. This style of decor is hand made usingfrom the earth. The idea is to use these elements to create art and decor that resembles how the materials used look in their natural environment. A room filled with rustic decor emanates the soothing energy of natural surroundings.




I will make candles with 100% pure beeswax to place in this log candle stand. Nothing adds more warmth and charm to a home than the simple, rustic beauty of natural wood.


This candle holder is made from  the  fallen on our front yard in our house at Hisar, Haryana,india. 
I call my handyman to create a lodcandle stand for me and he made it veryskillfully using his tools and expertise.Here in Hisar he never made this type of candle stand in his life as told by him! Anyway he created it perfectly. and i'm so happy! waiting for a festival or any occasion to place my handmade candles in the groves createdon the log. ....the candle holder groves measures 1.5 inches in diameter and 1 inches deep.



My inspirational  Blog today!
Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment