Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fillet crochet and my ripple blanket

Beautiful!






Here’s a picture of the ripple I started in 2012 along with a few other projects.  I really like it and am looking forward to working on it again, probably this winter.  I can cover my lap and work on it at the same time when the cool crisp weather begins.  Hope I can get it finished this year.


This one is a little bit denser than my first blanket.  For that one I used the shell pattern which gave me a lot of confidence-maybe too much.  I don’t know how to describe the joy in literary terms but I have to express it in my own heart. In the future ripple  I will use the rainbow colure strip for my pillows. I did really get the hang of it but I probably should have never set it aside.  Will have to teach myself for colour combo all over again.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment