Tuesday, July 31, 2012

raditional attire making competitions

Welcome! If you are not familiar with what’s happening here, you’re in for quite a treat.
Sonia, Ritu, Shashi, Bhandari and myself with several unfamiliar faces are taking part in a traditional attire making competitions. And we want all of you to join in the competition!


 This was the message given to members of MSS our NGO in local evening news papers nabhchhor and pathak-paksh.hisar


(Please forgive me for the horrible lighting of the following photo. Please also forgive the wrinkly nature of the fabric, I still don’t have any time to iron it but I took the shot!)
The Chint

So, for my first traditional dress project, I will use this fabric I found from Kalekhan’s (Hisar)  shop (very famous shop of the city). I bought it not knowing what I would make with it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment