Friday, August 31, 2012

Beauty for the road, My inspirational blogs today


Today I’m going to pack my bags, because tomorrow me along with my friend going to tour across Rajasthan by car! OOhOO! In front of us are Bikaaner, Jaipur, Ajmar, Kota and Udaipur. I waited a very long time for this trip.
Though, as always, I waited until the last minute to plan our itinerary. We are leaving tomorrow. The route so far has been planned only to Bikaner, which just 1/10th of the way. So if you have any ideas on where to go next after Bikaner, I will be glad to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
So what do you think? What is most important during the trip? Of course! Looking good! Ok, I’m kidding. During the trip the most important thing is to be in great mood. But this could be easily spoiled if you look into the mirror and see a tired face, with bags under your eyes. And even better, what if a huge pimple surfaces in the most prominent place? I envy you if you are not worried about this. But I’ll admit it. If I don’t like the way that I look, my mood drops to zero. Yes, I should not attach so much importance to my appearance and I am really working on this. Therefore, currently, when I am on the road, I always keep an “emergency cosmetic bag” with me.
I well like to share with you while on travel
Peek into an “emergency cosmetic bag”
Travel can wreck havoc on your skin. You will encounter dry air-conditioner air, lack of opportunities to clean your face, dirty hands, bad meals and stress. But you can have a glowing complexion on the road without lugging around a ton of products, here are some remedies;
Cleanser-- during a trip, it’s essential to clean your face from impurities that lead to clogged pores, which can further lead to break outs. So in my bag I always carry a toner and several cotton pads one rule of thumb is don’t overdo it! Don’t use harsh astringents with alcohol, because if you frequently clean your face with them, it can damage the protective layer of your skin and make it dry and irritated. Try to use hydrosols, as they are very gentle. Without a doubt, you can use them frequently during a trip.  
Moisture—if you are travelling by car, especially by car with air conditioner, there is a huge probability that your skin become dehydrated, and therefore dull, and dry. So during the trip drink a lot of water. Yeah, maybe this is a little troublesome, as you probably will stop under every bush. But nothing will prevent your skin from dehydration better then water!
Pimples—if the trouble has already come and you have a pimple don’t be upset. To get rid of it, just apply a tea tree essential oil on the skin. Apply the oil directly on the pimple, and don’t touch the clear skin around it. In couple of days, the pimple will be gone.
Hand sanitizer—being on the road means not always having access to shower, or even running water in some cases. So a quite unexpected replenishment in my “emergency bag” is an effective hand Sanitizer.
In the past I was not very inventive when it came to the hygiene of my hands. I just took a bottle of water and bar soap with me to wash my hands. The hand sanitizer makes your life a lot easier, because you don’t need to do anything but just rub it into your hands
Deodorant—my number one saviors on the road from bad smells are coconut oil and tea tree essential oil. You can use them directly under your arms as deodorant. They attack the bacteria found in sweat that cause odors. Just apply coconut oil or tea tree essential oil to your underarms and don’t rinse off. You will be free from unpleasant odor all day long.
I was using methods mentioned above with a great success for about several months. However, I was also interested in making something more similar to conventional stick deodorant. So I started to experiment, let see and will share next.
Healthy snack—a cosmetic bag certainly is not a very suitable place for a meal. However, we are talking about an “emergency cosmetic bag”, which means that we should have everything for an emergency cases related to our skin. Right?
You will almost inevitably get unhealthy food when you’re travelling, which can lead to breakouts, irritations, and excess of skin oils. So I will put in my bag some healthy snacks, in case only humburgers and not dogs are nearby.
Some of my favorite snacks are nuts and fruit or vegetable salads. I buy them at my confidential food store in my area and encourage you to search your local healthy confidential store and find some healthy snacks there. Instead of having them on the way, they are not heavy, so that allows you to take them everywhere with you. They are very yammy and certainly healthy.
Zip-Top Bags: Not Just for the TSA Line -My friend Ruksana a freqent traveller recommends enclosing anything that could potentially leak in its own zip-top bag. This way, she says, "If a lotion spills, it will be contained and you won't have to clean up all of your other products as well." Ruksana notes, "Wipes are phenomenal -- if you make sure to package them in a zip-top bag, lest they dry out."
 My friend  Khalida says you can find fantastic products at your destination. "Often, popular beauty brands will have special offerings that either aren't available to Indian market or will be cheaper and more readily accessible. I just went to Japan and stocked up on a Cleansing Oil there, which is like our herbal Cleansing Oil, but a thousand times cheaper," she says. Khalida says, "Take three-fourths of what you need, and buy the rest there. It's more fun and part of the cultural experience. Plus, it forces you to pantomime things like 'shampoo' in a country where English isn't spoken, so you get an authentic experience interacting with the locals even if you aren't fluent." Khalida says it's smart to bring extra zip-top bags for anything you buy on the road, but in a pinch, "use the complimentary plastic shoe bags in your hotel room to wrap your products. ... If you can't find a shoe bag, improvise and use a shower cap." Happy travelling!!!!!!!!!!!!
 My inspirational blogs today


 ...http://www.squidoo.com/refashion-recycle-wool-sweaters-jumpers-craft-how-to-tutorials



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment