Monday, October 22, 2012

sewing +crocheting and some farmland disputes

Sweets, crocheting, knitting and, dressmaking seems to have been at the forefront of everything I have done or thought about doing for the past few days...since my daughter came in.
I recently bought my new sewing machine but I don’t usually enjoy sewing these days, most of my sewing is functional and not too inspiring, but I enjoyed making these and both the sister’s love wearing them too which always helps to boost the  


seamstresses ego... !
Farm land dispute..
During the last weeks I have been I gnoring the pattern writing part of my recycled crochet with plastic bottle projects less . I am still under the influence of the farm dispute phase  that forced me to a pause since my ‘working  room’ was temporarily transformed into dining room….due to lots of people in.from my village. Furthermore emotional havocs due to Legal hurdles of farmland violently shook  my balance. By now I learned to be patient and let time heal my wounds, but I am not feeling myself yet.
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment