Friday, October 19, 2012

The sight of those amazes me!.......


Few days back there were lots of bugs . one day I searched their hiding place they bored a big hole at the joints of wall tiles and kitchen platform marble …………I immediately caught some sticks to poke in the hole …………….next day I observed that the sticks were torn ed out by them then I tried white cement ………….they dug it out too…………..then I got the idea to put Lakshman rekhaa…(the chalk)
Again why they Rome in the bathroom. Ants have migrated from the kitchen to the bathroom. I have no idea why, but it seems there's a trail in the wall between the two rooms.
what they eat in the bathroom ………..really …………….a 
mystery
As-soon as I noticed them I always tried to flash them out throw the bathroom hole …yes with the water!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment