Tuesday, December 25, 2012

21st December 2012

Well we survived through another end of the world prediction. Why on earth do these people frighten so many people with their predictions? Even when I was a little girl at school in 1965, someone would come up with these stupid dates! For the past fortnight, I have spent a lot of time in hospital with my mother. My mother was discharged from hospital although more tests and outpatient visits are due in future weeks. Life is beautiful...let us just enjoy it. If anything, 21st December 2012 should have made us realize that we should appreciate what we have and take more care of our planet. It was a very stressful time for me I must admit, these past few weeks, and I hope that I can slow down now and go back to my beloved craft work.

No comments:

Post a Comment