Monday, December 3, 2012

Flowers with crochet




I think I’ve posted these flowers in the basket and mentioned before how much I love crochet. I taught myself, and I’ve loved it as a major source of relaxation. I’ve always loved anything with flowers, so the crochet flowers are an addiction.

The satisfying pleasure about crochet flowers is



The satisfying pleasure about crochet flowers is that once you've followed patterns and made a few, it's very easy to make them up as you go along - especially ones with simple chain petals.

My daughter then demanded a handkerchief with crochet flowers at the corners, which I crocheted while she was a kid….

Let see…when her wish of handkerchief with flowers at the corners will be fulfilled………….

Rather it’s atideous job………….the threadyarn with single crochet is…very…..slow……process……….



Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment