Sunday, January 27, 2013

My inspiration on colour for decor

I have a confession to make; most of my decor in living room is white, grey and blue, although I love colours . I have heard from the  Jain Muni Acharya Mahapragya  that we can breath the colours while concentrating on different parts of the body.I have also heard that the colour of clothes you wear is directly linked to your chakras, In essence, if you wish to activate a particular chakra, you need to wear clothing of the corresponding colour.
citrus blues


CITRUS BLUES


santorini color

winter hues

WINTER HUES

And today I have found a site that focus on colour palettes; you can find a plethora of inspiration for projects by diving into the visual feast that is design seeds 

spring blooms
SPRING BLOOMS
tea tones
TEA TONES



With their lush and vibrant palettes and dreamy photography, I am sure there is a colour palette to suit everyone’s décor and dresses. I think that design seeds will be 'super inspirational ' and helpful in inspiring a colour palette for a crocheted decor project.

peaceful tones
PEACEFUL TONES

I have to ask ...... What is your favorite colour in your décor ?


Please comment while visiting…………

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment