Sunday, January 6, 2013

My leisure reading hours with.......

I just finished reading Attachment by Isabel Fonseca. I couldn't put it down, but have mixed feelings about it. It's the story of a woman who discovers her husband is having an affair and begins an email correspondence with his mistress. She makes many questionable decisions about how to handle her
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NB-iGBTYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
husband's infidelity, and the thing that bothered me is that there was no glimpse of any inner conflict or explanation for why she made the decisions that she did. But it was a page turner and I enjoyed the way the author writes.
Michelle Obama Glamour Magazine December 2009

Today at the library counter I picked up Glamour magazine(some one’s personal copy)and borrowed  to read the interview with Michelle Obama, whom I admire very much. She's so genuine and down-to-earth. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet-- maybe tomorrow on my, leisure hour.



leisure time  art
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment