Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MY TODAYS SEWING PROJECT








I TAKE USE OF THE ABOVE YOU TUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR MY TODAYS SEWING PROJECT. While it focuses on applying the decorative zipper in the center back, there were shots of the shirt in progress which helped me understand how to piece it together.   The direction  are sparse. The pictures were easy to understand.  The text on my copy of the pattern suffered from printing quality problems and was unreadable in many places . Sewing the top went very quickly after all the measuring and prepping.

The fabrics  for the first version were a print in a light weight  HAND    woven cotton and black fabric which was a rayon, poly,   TWEED KNIT . I was able to pull this top over my head so I did not put a zipper in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment