Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Complete ripple, Home grown matiras



It was WIP ( Work In Progress)but  no more now . My Ripple Blanket is finally done. You can see the start of this project HERE. Actually, I have finished this blanket earlier but I was so busy with life that I've only now found the time to blog about it.

It took me more than two months to finish the blanket. It measures 100in. x110in. I wanted to make it bigger but I ran out of yarn and the source hasn't posted any new supply, so I had no choice but to finish it.










Remember my ripple blanket?

It grew very slowly.

But it was fun, quick and easy to hook up.

I finally finished it, I weaved in all the ends and

found it a

good home, my wonderful daughter!

I think she likes it, it certainly held her

interest… If only for a

Add caption

few seconds.

modeled

I made a very simple border to complement the ripples. I didn’t straightened the ripple. I just crocheted single    crochet on the ripples on the sides and on the top and bottom rippled sides too , I did   single crochet on every other stitch and spaces on the sides. Then, on the next row, single crochet  all around the blanket. Was that confusing?  

on sofa 




today matiras as starters for lunch in my house 
recycled flower vase in blue colour is recycled thrmos flask , i had when i was in hostel in 11th standard.


Mom me and my friend Dr KM President of our NGO 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment