Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lace Tablecloths



Earlier this year, I had to make a quick trip to Delhi and I managed to sneak out from the Ngo’s work schedule and buy some nice lace table cloths. They're nothing exotic nor valuable; in fact, I think they're some inexpensive, romantic garden stuffs but they look gorgeous in the HOME too.



They have coordinated patterns (in this case, flowers) its self print; I have another set with geometric designs (not in the photo), in the same color. Two ends are fringed, while the long sides have a jagged pattern on its senepa.
Any how I wanted a beautiful tablecloth a sheer romantic lace one for a long time and now I have it. In my mind, these tablecloths look better when we set the table in the garden, with warm weather and the sun shining..

No comments:

Post a Comment