Tuesday, February 11, 2014

my creations



Since my children are grown up now yet I feel like they are still little kids. So it’s quite natural that sometimes I really feel like talking about children's clothes on the blog. I used to buy so many clothes in that particular style that I love: classic yet quite relaxed, full of wonderful details like collars, pleats, piping and buttons.
the collors and sleeve trims were leather in the above shirt of my son when he was 5.
 

 this orange coloured paddle pant -jacket suit was created by me when my son was 4 years of age.


in the photo above my daughter was 7 and my son was 2 years of age,lots of details were created in the dresses the wore.
in the photo above i am standing with gun in my hand,my mom created all the three dresses with frilled collors.

No comments:

Post a Comment