Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MY DAUGHTER'S STORY GOT PUBLISHED IN DAILY NEWS PAPER IN HINDI



AFTER taking my lunch I just approached my couch to have a nap in the noon. Temperature is going at its heist point these days, so I thought its better to cool me down in AC room. Just than bell rang and I got up to open the door, it was postman with a big grey envelop in his hand. I got it from post man and hurriedly opened it up carefully( may daughter used to get annoyed when any of her postal envelops be opened in haphazard way). It was National Duniya of April 13 with my daughter's story published  in it .I read the story it was beautifully written.





clip thumb






  I am really proud of may daughter. Also I read the column of writers with answers to the questions  about their writing accomplishments. My daughter's answers about her writing carriers were also published last year,  when i got acquainted about her writing carriers through that news paper I was amazed





 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment