Thursday, May 22, 2014

Noastelgia,New Projects andCoklat Kiloan



At the end of year 2013 I was thinking to make list of my to-do list of crochet items but due to my mother’s dependency on me left no time to do so. I used to take care of her single handedly as my niece was away for her training otherwise she was equally on the move for doing her dadi’s day-to-day services. Then mom gone far away for her heavenly abode to accompany my dad her companion there on 9th of Jan 2014  


Any how fast forward to the present topic………the fun of starting a new year is the new "to-Crochet" list that I gradually make my head. Last year there was not much time or energy to think creatively, again because of my son’s marriage and ailing mother, so this year , after January I want some more   projects done than in 2012 and 2013.


I will carefully select a few projects that I may approach the year. I want more organized and ballasted my hobbies, I do sometimes in the heat of the creative moment with a new project and then I sat on the end of the day with half as many projects.... So planning and balance is the password (s) for 2014 (since 4 months had gone).


One of the projects on my agenda is the cute little granny squares blanket in - Cute and easy-Crochet.








toko coklat jakarta
Coklat Kiloan 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment