Saturday, May 30, 2015

Just imagine


Okay, if you are a creative person, then you must enjoy an active imagination. And even though this post is not craft-related per se, my thought is that you enjoy anything of admirable creativity....So my guess is you are, at least in part, a Bronte family fan. I discovered Emily Bronte when I watched the Hindi Film Dil Diya Dard Liya  based upon Emily Brontë's celebrated novel Wuthering Heights, and glommed into their  writtings   like a child does a "blankie". I love the imaginative details; and I love that it can be shown to have much deeper symbolisms, as "classic" literature.

I became a fan of Bronte family and goggled  stories about all of them(their father father sisters and brother), which added to my enjoyment of the series. One of the blog of Bronte lover    is hosted by a French reader, a well educated lover of Literature, a writer, and a teacher (among other things and I can't figure out how he fits all of it into 24 hours). The French  writer just published a  biography of
Emily Brontë; I am looking forward to reading  that. With all my own projects going on, I don't get much time to read. So when I do have time, I want what I read to be stimulating and thought provoking (unless it's at the end of a long day with my several projects, in which case several magazines with lots of pictures of crochet  and pattern suffices). If this book is anything like that writer’s commentary, it will be a good read. Even if YOU'RE not an Bronte fan, I'm pretty sure you know someone who they were.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment