Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My flowers



This time all these little summary flowers have grown in my front yard, as soon as it's past 7 o'clock though, they disappear and wait for the new day.


I like to see these sky-high boughs..............


These are really blissful moments.......... 
And then pluck  them to adorn  our  inner part of the house too..............
And occasionally then pluck them to adorn our inner part of the house too............
its me doing some chore in the balcony............

Yes the Jatropa continue to shoot up flower spikes in ridiculous amounts even in the hotty  Jyeshtha_ _ (month of Hindu Calender,corresponds to May-June)
 They are actually pretty interesting the closer I have inspected them. Still have to look these up and see what I should be doing with them?
Jatropa in incredibly VIVID pinky!
Flowers, Jatropa Flowers, Everywhere
Well, this earlier day post is now getting posted today morning  
I used to sit in my balcony  in the mornings and  evenings and it feels great to behold...........


What I was going to say last night was... I'm home from my ngo’swork, with only 2 full weeks left in the field... I'm amazed at how fast the time has gone already... and how good things have been overall. This morning, however, I've woken up early with lots of aches and feeling like another cold (yes cold with running nose in the hot season) is coming on... the pains of being running nose  in summar time, in Hisar and still working in the field. I'm going to smash through lots of oranges and other lovely prevention foods, and hope to keep it away.
Hope these little red flowers cheer up your summary  day if you're like me in this part  of the World... and hope to see you soon!

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment