Monday, June 8, 2015

CORNERS OF MY HOUSE AND Some inspiring quotes


THE BED ROOM 
 I love having a sparse and simple bedroom, it helps me relax and feel more peaceful.  
This cotton bed sheet with patchwork ……….I have had the patchwork sheet forever while living in hostel. This one above was picking out by my daughter at Panipat when she attended a conference there………….I think some two years back.






A few things organized on my night stand. 


AND I RECENTLY CREATED LOTS OF DREAM CATCHERS ABOVE 
 
THE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT 
OUR FRONT DOOR
 IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE 
 ITS FRONT YARD CORNER !!!!!!!!! I LOVE WHITE POTS A LOT !!!
THIS SEA GEM WAS PICKED UP BY MY FATHER FROM dWARKA ..WHEN I WAS A KID.....I THINK IN 19962.
The checkered sheet above I remember picking it our with my daughter at Vardha Ashram……I think in 2012. mY NEIGHBOUR , MY AUNT IS SITTING .WAITING TO ACCOMPNY HER FOR EVENING WALK..........

SOME QUOTES

"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash." -- Harriet_Rubin

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life and don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. Most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become." -- Steve_Jobs

"Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them." -- Brendan_Behan


"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -- Marie_Curie



"Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment, or unlearning, of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts." -- Marianne_Williamson

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment