Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New blanket....


Finally ...., have spent every night throughout this week to put together all the squares and crochet edge around my new blanket. OOOOHHOOOOOO !!! here it is finally finished. Just need block a the bit for it I blocked it before the edges too. The design is simple granny square , I think I mentioned it previously that I was not aware of the term granny square for this design. When I first created a scarf which is still lying with me…this was a project I submitted for my graduation class in the year 1974. i become nostalgic as soon as i got sight of my first granny square scarf.

 i did some math  while putting colours, like black,light grey, aqua, orange and greay yarn for one and then grey.orange,aqua,light grey and black for the other 



here it is completed.

CLICK HERE, HERE  FOR THE UFO OF THIS BLANKET AND FOR MY FIRST   GRANNY SQUARE PROJECT
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment