Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My daughter's poems,Quote, cloudy days


I like to tell the truth as I see it. That's why literature is so important. We cannot possibly leave it to history as a discipline nor to sociology nor science nor economics to tell the story of our people. It's not a ladder we are climbing, it's literature we're producing, and there will always be someone to read it. .............Nikki_Giovanni

visit to Jind 
We were at Jind to visit my sister’s family. We stayed there for 3 days
All days there were welcomed us with dawned   grey, drizzling and cloudy, these days they give me a headache and makes me cranky.
girls in front of tv in Jind

Clods



I like rainy days, but not today there is only black clouds have dropped four drops for littering more than they already are and also have to go carrying umbrella in case it rains and then not fall or drop and umbrella you leave it at the first cafe you walk these days do not like anything.
But that there is no other rain drops!
I like cloudy days??


xoxo

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment