Monday, January 18, 2016

My next featured article
Being daughter of an air force officer, I travelled throughout the country yes ! to all far flung places my father would get posted to.Again life in the defence forces is bereft of caste, religion and creed. One is just a human being! Not so in Our University…ie in My Alma-Ata ….. It was initially extremely difficult and claustrophobic to adjust to such an environment, having been brought up so liberally. But I learnt the ropes with time and tried my best to remain unaffected……..anyhow as I travelled a lot , so my knowledge of various cultures is pretty good. This helps me in my writing work for different magazines.
First thing first ……my love for traveling was developed very early because of our nomadic life….and I love to travel a lot………and wrote this experience based article for ERA…………….HERE IT IS……..






Double click to read
you can read the article 
HERE
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment