Wednesday, May 3, 2017

my sweet home

In the soft light of the setting sun ...
The living room has covered its winter furs and hosts cozy cushions in season ...

The Champa is in bloom, days are getting longer... happiness...

Some small potted plants are planted in painted terra-cota vases I love their small size appreciate their small size
And this vintage crockery that I have been collecting since I renovated this house   nearly 17 years ago, I will have to stay a few more years because there is a need to purchase another house in New Delhi

Yes, of course, all the rest of the house is decorated (even the small corner!) ...

The exterior is all illuminated, it is a daily ritual in the evening every day  but I have not yet immortalized everything ...
See you soon...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment