Friday, November 10, 2017

Sewing and a plunge of yester years......

from diary pages Jan 9, 2012 2012

I was so proud of myself to have my application to the editor along with the undertaking that article is un published-/ not under consideration for publication....all put together and maned on time to be published soon.i consider every submission to be a great personal triumph against the demons of self doubt and procrastination.
I doesn’t matter at that point if my design got accepted or not, i had won in the battle against myself......but it got published..and i got a sum of rs 100/- for my first sewing project that was a good lot at that time.
That was the time my publication business got race and till day i never looked back...its a journey of...on and on and on............

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment