Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy New Year in Advance............Beating the life........

I know that the following snaps have not touched the photographic height; still I feel you would enjoy the beating of life. I have to shoot down my passion with this mobile camera which is not able to activate in the evening.
As there was knock on out main gate (due to some fault the bell is not able to rung). I went out in the front yard to answer the knock …….then after the necessary deal with the handyman.He came in with this board that i ordered to make for me.

wooden board to stack puff quilts
I decided to arrange the washed-and- dry articles of clothing’s ...I had my mobile with me and therefore couldn't prohibit my passion from taking a few snaps. The blinding heat of the sun made my feet play a touch-and –lift game on the sun burnt floor of the verandah. I had no footwear and therefore I continued to jib wildly.

These beautiful Marigolds on wall, the two in a pot, get my niece’s fond splashes at everyday evening when she returns from her college. 

She applies vermicampost to the soil, and tries to take technical care to grow them. Sometimes, she pour on them the artificial rain with the big pipe’s nozzle. The moment she caresses the saplings, they really spring into blossoms of life.


                                Jatropha
Have a look at Jatropha  flowers, the dancing queens in rosy pink. They seem to dance with our neighbour’s Jatropha flowers throw the wall. They seem to be very much annoyed nowadays at the mischievous climbing of the nectar-greedy ants.

My son’s pants and shirt’s and my mom’s Chunni s–resting with the warmth of peace. Far away in the next corner are seen the marigolds- diminishing the glory of the melting yellow of the sun.
Isn't it beating of a life !!!!!!!!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment