Monday, December 18, 2017

Me! On green living ways.............IG auditorium


Yes!I am exploring some more Burlap sac decoration items.........Burlap is actually Hessian (cloth)  in India previously all the burlap grain sacs were used to fill the crops of grains…when I was a kid …..still remember lots lllloooooooooooootttttts of burlop sacs filled up with grains  mostly bajra and Grams which was grown in our rainfed sandy area…………..i remember we used to play hide and seek in between filled up sacs of grain……….they may stay their months together in the yard of our mansion ..waiting for grain dealer to transport them in their  godowns i.e. WarehousesThey usually store the grains their and create artificial shortages and make money. Poor farmers! Pity on farmers! And shame for Businessmen /middle men who create money creating false deficiency !Anyhow! Here is my half empty grain sac that is Burlap sac mom is using for several utility items out of it………..here are some and doing on these pieces with prints on them ………..beading on fringes………..let see. What will the outcome I will make some of these items and will post …………on my blog!   Yes here itself!.


My mother up-cycled its yarn.........


I crocheted dish clothes out of burlap yarn 
If you are like me …then go toWhip Up for the instructions of bird and tree on burlap.
The directions for frame project is found at ALL THUMBS CRAFTS.
Ribbon weaved burlap makes for lovely placemats. Go toshelterpop to find out how to make these placemats.
 previously i thought i will make my cushions/and pillows out of printed part of the Burlap clothbut mom is decorating these pieces with beads that were left from other Burlap projects!

Also this project with leaves gives me all sorts of ideas. I'm thinking about rearranging the leaves to make wall plaques. Love this look. To see how the leaves are made, go to SPARKLE.

visit to film festival at IG auditorium ,ccs,hau,hisar








XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment