Thursday, January 4, 2018

Is your business eating you alive? my niece,daughter and grand daughter


One of the major part of myself I have been focusing on this past year has been my creative process.  And with the Spring Equinox only just come to pass, Springing forward  into renewal and increased energy, it only seem fitting to put Winter's Reflections into action in our lives.  Or at least start sowing the seeds of renewal.
If only this were a simple idea to understand.
All energy is Relative.
Let me explain.
I've read a few books, deepened my yoga practice, am learning Reiki, and mostly I am finally learning how to take care of myself. How to say "no" to others, and how to say "yes" to myself.  How to give myself permission to meet my own needs.  How to stop when I have had enough.

"Creativity is like excrement.  If you don't expel it  it becomes toxic to you."  Clarissa Pinkola Estes

 "What?"
This is so true.  While Creative energy ebbs and flows, just like all other energy forms in our lives, if we are creative and we never expel it makes us sick.  I know there have been a few times in my life where I refused to create, and I was sick as a dog, and couldn't figure out why I was so miserable.

This past year has been about getting back to my roots, about getting back to being me.  About taking Space and making space in my life for my creativity.  About accepting myself as I am in this very moment, and accepting all my thoughts and emotions that are in me.  This is about non-judgment, of myself or others.  Just allowing things to just be as they are.  
"3 AM and I'm still awake, thinking about a story not fiction but real
 I will pen it down within a week.
All you really have is yourself.  So when shit gets tough, return to yourself and just breathe.

Laughter.  Dancing in the Rain. Believing that where ever I am, what ever I am doing, who ever I am with is no mistake.  It is exactly where I am needed.
"Learn to flow with Life, not fight it. Take each day, each dilemma, each crisis, each tear, each smile, each hug and be grateful for it." ~ Christine Marie Smith

That life is not happening to you, it is happening for you.  It is giving you whatever you need in order to learn to move forward, to enlightenment.  You only need take a deep breath and calmly look.

How does this effect my business, you ask?
I am my business.  My business is me.  :)
It's all relative.
Don't get lost in your business. But use it as a tool for rediscovery.
There is a fine line between your business swallowing you alive and having it deepen your experience and understanding of you.
Trust your intuition. Trust yourself. Trust nature.
Trust the universe.
Everything works out for the best, even if it may not seem that way now.
We don't always know what the greater plan is, we only know our little part of it.
Trust that things are happening for the higher good.

So these area my thoughts on this subject.  Balance, self compassion, getting lost maybe, but rediscovering yourself as well.

I love to see your comments, so please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me.  

rehana with her buaa

Add caption

rehana with her buaa

rehana with her buaa

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment