Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Gardening


It's nice to sit and read or do a spot of crochet on a comfy chair.
Always sunny in here now!

On Monday morning we had a gorgeous clearing and there was even a promise of sunshine, so I grabbed my gardening gloves and spent some quiet time in the garden. I always feel that a little time in the garden reenergises my soul and grounds my mind. It was lovely just to potter and to spend a little time pruning, weeding and just feeling excited by the promise of rain   that is slowly starting to peep through.


Sadly the glorious weather didn't last long and less than 24 hours later this was the view from the garden, what a contrast!

but there is always time to appreciate the pretty things around us and thankfully these pretty ladies dancing is cheering me up no end.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment