Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My experiment with big needles, The sun,





"The sun! Mama!!! The sun is shining!!!", rehana  screams of delight. And yes, she is right. The sun came out. For a little while. Like a moment. And I could see hope. Hope that there is a life after this long, dreadful, grey, rainy and little bit cold weather.

I quietly enjoyed my latest issue of WE at the kitchen table with the sun and the GHURMA making me cozy and warm.

Outside my son was washing his car . The busy bees were buzzing around the few spring flowers that has appeared.

I started on a new baby quilt. The squares are now waiting to be pieced, catching the beautiful light in my window.

The sun came out. For a little while... And the world changed. I saw the light. I am now hoping to see it again soon as it made me feel so good. Cross fingers...

My research paper on fuel collection






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment