Thursday, November 1, 2012

My mom slipped.........

I don't seem to have had much time to keep my hands busy with any of the crafty work cos my mom slipped in bathroom and her wrist fractured, we immediately reported at hospital for the operation and plaster. 

After the hospital I have spent considerable time sitting in my garden just contemplating and thinking. Thinking? my mum used to say " no good thinking it will make your head swell." .







 I keep toying with the idea of spending the later months of winter in my front yard, in this corner only for sunshine. 

Please pray for the fast recovery of my mother. God may you give strength to my mom, heal her completely God with your precious blood. May you grant her OOOOOOOOOOOOOGoD the long and happy life including all my family members and all in the world.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment