Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the busy me



I am a person who never kills the time, I made several crocheted and knitted sweaters, paddle pants, skirts, scarves, mittens socks for my children during travel hours for my survey work for THE  project I . That’s why usually my hands seldom remain idle. Except for during /sleeping hours. I always like to have my hands busy. It’s comforting to me. Whether it is on computer, clicking camera, sewing, painting, knitting, embroidering. I am constantly clicking my pen at work too. I think its annoying sometimes for the people by your side. It’s especially true with travelling long distances. I became nostalgic on seeing the shirt in picture above the edgings at neck with little grannies werecrocheted by me on the tours of villages near our city .........click here to know about the Shalwar_suit   from Jaipur cotton
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment